BLACK BOY

Location:- as yet not identified

Brewery or Owner:-unknown


Only record seen so far is Peter May's book "Changing Face of Newmarket 1600-1760" , where it is mentioned as being acquired by Walter Poulter some time before the fire of 1863.
Reputably near the Cornhill, by Frogmore. Frogmore was an area between the back of the Bull yard and the Watercourse. This area was destroyed by the fire of 1683



BACK to SEARCH page