Very little documentation has been found. Apparently instituted in 1923. The foundation stone of the new premises, adjacent to the then White Lodge Workhouse, was laid by Lt.Col. A.H.Catchpole on 12th November 1927. Sometime in the early 1950s it was extended in the direction of the town, virtually trebling the frontage.
|19?||Bert Human||Bury Free Press|
|1933||Arthur Prigg||Bury Free Press|
early 1950's 2019