MOUNT

Location:- Mill Hill

Brewery or Owner:-finally Whitbread


Planning application for change of use to public house lodged by Lacon's Brewery in 1951. Opened on 6th January 1953 with a beer only licence. Application for full on licence granted 3rd March 1953 The living accommodation for the publican was a detached house to the rear of the pub.

KNOWN LICENCING HISTORY
Year Licensee Owner source
1891 Charles Bendall public house census
1901 William Langley residence- census
1911 " " " " census
1936 Kate Langley residence Newmarket 1936 directory
1939 Kate Langley residence 1939 register
1952 Augustus Robert Orton Lacon's Bury Free Press
1953 " " full onlicence Bury Free Press
? Lawrence Beard -
? James Skillen -

1950s

1990

2010- play-group

2019 - residential

BACK to SEARCH page